“"Nice Place to have Sub"”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grande Cache Subway
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Grande Cache
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Good Service, Staff were Friendly. We got really fresh bread and Veggies and nice clean place and speed service. Food was really awesome.

1  Thank mikea4083

Reviewed 11 March 2017

This was awful. Do NOT go here. The staff were not polite they didnt say anything to me. I ordered a breakfast sandwich and the egg was COLD literally ICE COLD. it was disgusting. I came out to the parking lot to take a few bites and found out it was cold so I went back in and asked him to please heat the egg, He just threw the whole sub in the micro wave and the micro wave wasnt even working but I said "Hey only the egg please". he offered to make me a new sub and this time toast the egg. So, I said yes sure, and then sure enough got out to the parking lot and took a few bites and it was cold again. What is wrong with this place ? I seriously think that Subway in general has gone down hill but this particular location was GOD AWEFUL. I feel like I deserve a free sub. I ended up stopping at the local gas station and used there microwave to heat up the egg but it still tasted weird and I ended up throwing it out.

WORST SUBWAY EVER, NEVER AGAIN.

2  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Good visit! Efficient service, consistent quality from other Subway locations, parking easy. Nice donation option for Fort Mac evacuees.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and often stop at Subway as I pretty muck know what I am going to get. This location was clean and the staff were friendly. I always ask them to load my sub with veggies and the person building my sub was pretty thin on the veggies. For me to give an above average score then don't skimp on the lettuce.

1  Thank Bernard E
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stopped here for a quick and relatively healthy supper – was going to cook at hotel but the grocery store had already closed (small town).

Staff were very friendly and the service was fast.