“Happy, happy, happy ”

The Ridge Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Grande Cache
Description: Locally ran, everything is fresh and homemade! We are known for our popular wing night on Wednesdays and made in house salsa! Minors allowed until 9pm everyday! Daily specials!
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Bartender on a busy, busy, busy Tuesday night. She had to call in reinforcements! The staff was hustling and bustling. Great attitude despite the pressure. We had the blueberry-pecan salad. It was delicious! My husband loved the poppyseed dressing! We split it and the kitchen was nice enough to send on two plates. The pirogues were great, too. The exterior had a nice crunch. Would definitely recommend either if you are headed here!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I eat at a lot of places but this place is the best one yet. Looking at the menu and the prices seemed kinda high but I asked about the size of the ribs with my hands and the waitress stuck her hands out to a fairly big portion. Thinking she was exaggerating I ordered them anyways. When I received my dinner it was huge. She wasn’t exaggerating and in fact I think they were bigger.

I gave a 5 star because for what I got in food and service it was just that. Even looking around at other peoples plates this is the place to eat when in Grande Cache.

2  Thank Dave T
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The four of us had our lunch here one afternoon. Three of us had Zucchini Pasta (two with chicken, one with steak), which is actually spiralised zucchini cooked in pesto sauce. very delicious and healthy. One of us had the Fettucine, which was also very delicious. Service was rather fast and efficient. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The night before I had an abysmal dinner experience at Lucciano's, so I was a little bit worried. Thank goodness I had nothing to worry about.
We started with the spinach dip and also had the deep fried shrimp. The dip was very tasty and a great portion size. The shrimp was a bit boring but the heavy horseradish cocktail sauce did give it some life. In all honesty tho I would have preferred a better coated shrimp and less horseradish in the sauce. Size was good for the money tho.
For meal my wife had the chicken quesadilla which she said was amazing. I had the beef dip without the onions or mushrooms. It was very tasty and the fries were good. The only dislike was the gravy. Not a fan of its taste at all.
Dessert was a pecan tart with vanilla ice cream. Very sweet but delicious.
Overall a solid meal and I will return again.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

What to say the food is amazing , the atmosphere is uplifting and happy and the people are amazing and so friendly. Will go back no complaints tried many things on the menu and not disappointed at all well worth the trip