“Better lunch”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Ranked #17 of 60 Restaurants in Bromont
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Went for a lunch at the bistro. Perfect music. Melanie was so kind with us. She offered the menu 'sur l'ardoise'. In fact it's futur or old items not on the menu. I've got the Sandwich Fromager avec patate douce. I'm not excited with sandwiches but this one was very good. Try it if it's on the "ardoise", St-Hubert should add it on their menu.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We would go here the morning after a late night and it did the trick. My friend grew up in Canada and said it was a pretty typical place to end the morning.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I went to have supper at the St-Hubert on a Sunday night around 19h45 and the restaurant was not busy at all, The service was very good and I got my meal in front of me in about 15 minutes. It was excellent

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Great place to enjoy Montreal baroque chicken. Having lived in western Canada for 40 years we missed Montreal best tasting chicken with all the trimmings. Service fast and attentive. Throughout our lunch every effort on the part of the entire restaurant at one time asked how we were enjoying our lunch. Everyone stopping into bromont to ski or to bike in the many trails needs to stop for a hearty meal at St Hubert. Hey Bromont has the greatest number of night skiing trails then any other north American resort. What more do you need great friendly folks, a feast of great food and wine
John

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Great meal with parents. The place was packed and servers were going through the motions in an efficient and organized manner. Food was very tasty and well priced. The menu is well presented and reasonably priced. Will definitely go back next time around.