“Fantastic dinner!”

Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Bromont
Price range: US$15 - US$59
Cuisines: Canadian, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant cuisine du terroir. Les copropriétaires Mariane Furois sommelière et Dominic Labonté chef exécutif vous remercient de vos commentaires!Au plaisir de se revoir à L'Étrier!
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The wine list is very good and well-priced. We had the leek and potato soup to star which was a lovely start on a chilly night.We had the seafood casserole and the mignon boeuf. The beef was cooked to absolute perfection, with the crusty horseradish adding a wonderful layer of flavor. It may be the best steak I've ever had! The service was very good and accommodating to anglophones!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I enjoyed my meal. For my main course, I had bison. it was cooked perfectly and very flavorful. Others in our party also remarked on the the quality of the food in presentation and taste. The soup was also delicious.
The menu is not extensive. A table hote is offered. Better to offer less and make it well.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

The food was wonderful ....Local cuisine served in gourmet style (zucchini bisque, grilled lobster, risotto, fiddleheads and chocolate tourte for us). (The hosts picked the fiddleheads that day in a forest nearby). Wine list with products from the nearby wineries. Table d'hote is highly recommended. Nice atmosphere and Impeccable service. One memorable meal in Bromont, Qc.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

We have always had a great experience here. The seasonal menu items are always great. One of the top restaurants in Bromont Take reservations for dinner.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

One of the best evenings my wife and I spent in a restaurant in a long time. Cozy ambience, good music, warm welcome, top-notch service, excellent food and fantastic wine. Several wines are imported and reasonably priced. Way too many restaurants in Quebec simply offer wines from the local wine distributor but at two or three times the price. Unacceptable in 2015! We ordered the RockBare Shiraz, delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant.