“5 star dining, friendly, fun wow”

Restaurant La Perouse
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Bromont
Price range: US$14 - US$46
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017

There were 6 of us and our group can be a bit fickle. (ie. opinionated) the staff, from the owner to the wait staff were so friendly. Afterwards, there was nothing but 'That was amazing!' 'I did not expect for it to be so good.' 'I'd go there again in a heart beat!'

Since it was my pick, these were great words. this group would be harsh on me if they were at all disappointed.

So, net, net: WOW! Did not mind signing the check for an instance

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We were driving and this nice terrasse and went in. Stop in for lunch very interesting luncheon menu. My wife had the cod which was done just wright, crispy on the outside and transparent inside. I had the calf liver just delicious. Since there is not that many places it would be to make reservation if they take them. Service was excellent, did not look at the wine list but the table next to us had good bottle. If you are in the eastern township it well worth the detour. We will definitely go back and try it for dinner.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We had a nice lunch, my rognons à la moutarde were delicious, service was efficient, all my friends were delighted

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I went here for a business dinner. There were 16 of us. Everyone's dinner came out at the same time! The dinners were well prepared. I had the catch of the day and it was fantastic! The creme brulee was one of the best I have ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I enjoyed every minute of my dining experience at Restaurant La Perouse and consider it one of the best meals I've had in a long time. My husband and I dined here on our 5 year anniversary and it did not disappoint. The wine list was diverse and extensive. The service was perfect - attentive yet subtle, allowing us to thoroughly enjoy ourselves without interruption. The food was amazing. The foie gras two ways was truly memorable. The portions were perhaps a bit too large for me, next time I will know better. I have been to many French restaurants in the US and none can compare to La Perouse. I look forward to returning!