“Large party, fantastic service ”

Restaurant La Perouse
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Bromont
Price range: US$14 - US$46
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I went here for a business dinner. There were 16 of us. Everyone's dinner came out at the same time! The dinners were well prepared. I had the catch of the day and it was fantastic! The creme brulee was one of the best I have ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I enjoyed every minute of my dining experience at Restaurant La Perouse and consider it one of the best meals I've had in a long time. My husband and I dined here on our 5 year anniversary and it did not disappoint. The wine list was diverse and extensive. The service was perfect - attentive yet subtle, allowing us to thoroughly enjoy ourselves without interruption. The food was amazing. The foie gras two ways was truly memorable. The portions were perhaps a bit too large for me, next time I will know better. I have been to many French restaurants in the US and none can compare to La Perouse. I look forward to returning!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

From the moment we arrived, we felt comfortable, welcome and well treated. We had reserved so a table was immediately available and the service was excellent right from the start. Most important, the food was innovative and truly delicious. Each dish was well presented and appealing in appearance. An example of the surprising and creative preparations was my onion soup made with maple syrup - delicious. The foie gras served in a small jar was also tasty and novel.
The service was considerate and prompt. The staff was really friendly while serving us so we felt truly welcome and appreciated.
By the end of our meal, we felt completely pleased with our experience. We recommend this restaurant enthusiastically.

Date of visit: July 2016
roger1564, Propriétaire at Restaurant La Perouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Tank you very much , we hope to see you again in our restaurant. Caroline

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We sat on the outside patio which was very comfortable. The service was attentive and properly paced. My wife said her filet mignon was the best she has ever had. My scallops and shrimp where definitely perfect. They have a good wine list. The outside dining area is usually full for good reason. It is a bit pricier than other restaurants in the area but we feel it was well worth it.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Although the reviews rated this restaurant highly, I was still somewhat skeptical. However everyone in our group used nothing but superlatives to describe the food we ordered. From the generous chevre chaud to the awesome fish of the night (cod) to the oh so tasty bavette, we were amazed at how the kitchen was able to please every one of our party of 13. The service was excellent and the prices were more than fair for this top notch French find in beautiful Bromont.

Date of visit: June 2016