All reviews hot springs public pool hot pools hotel guests steamers diving board steam room bears paw spring pool wine festival pools are great family vacation hiking trails off season ski hill columbia valley mini golf
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We have a timeshare in the villas but of course we frequent the hot pools and amenities up the hill at the Resort. We've noticed over the last few years that a lot that used to be there is gone, including friendliness of staff. Even from just last year, there are no activities for kids after the 1st of September, the market and gift shop have closed. The fact that Steamers closes at 2 remains to be an annoyance when you want an afternoon coffee, we heard others complaining too, and now even the coffee place in the "town" closes at 3. Lunch at the Pub was disappointing in both taste and speed. I had a massage and the spa and even though the massage was great and the therapist herself was amazing, the receptionist was not as friendly as the one last year, who I'd been greatly looking forward to seeing again. The whole resort was a big letdown. Our timeshare is the 35th week of the year which is still "golden" time down there, but once September hits, all the fun stuff is taken away. We have enjoyed the Base Camp and activities for kids when our week hits the end of August. Luck of the draw on that one, but I didn't enjoy the resort this year nearly as much as last year.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BabyOnTheMove
Reviewed 18 September 2017

A friend and I spent a few hours at Fairmont Hot Springs pools on September 15. Not very busy as it was a Friday afternoon in September. The pools were great. Exactly what I expected. Nice and hot and the minerals really do help my skin. I was more than a bit disappointed in the women's change rooms. The truly look like they have not had any maintenance (basic repair) work done in years. Change booth doors missing, toilet stalls with locks not working and painted floors with large patches of paint missing. They were dull and dreary and though I'm sure they were clean, they did give off a feeling of neglect. Not the experience I was expecting for a "resort". There was ample parking on a day like this but during the busy summer months, don't expect to find parking in a close proximity. Many lounge chairs on the grass does allow for a nice day at the pool though.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mbjewel
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you for a great experience that was fun for both experienced and new kayakers! This was part of a pre-conference activity day - and we couldn't have wished for a better time. Blue sky, good equipment, patience with our guides, and an informative wetlands tour!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I've ever been to this Resort. The staff was amazing the service was impeccable and the surroundings were very very very nice. We were hampered with a little bit of smoke from the fires in BC but it was not a big deal. We enjoyed the hot pools they were amazing. The food was amazing the staff was incredible and the surroundings were just so relaxing it was such a good place to be an unwind. I would definitely go back there again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

In spite of there being some smoke from the forest fires it is a time to relax and get a bit of hiking and sight seeing and maybe even some golf.
There is the great hot springs pool that doesn't have that sulphur smell.
Numerous eating establishments and of course our own BBQ food! (No open fires right now though) !

Stayed: September 2017