All reviews motel cat shower head comfortable beds bedroom unit would stay here again decent size enjoyed my stay kfc teflon units trampoline supermarket kitchenette kiwi
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Amazing motel! Great layout, friendly staff, and a super great location. Literally never wanted to leave that bed, it was way comfy and the sheets smelled incredible. Thank you so much for making us feel welcome and just happy to be there. Overall it was just what I was looking for. Definitely coming back to this motel!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TakapunaMotorLodge, Manager at Takapuna Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for reviewing on your stay. I am pleased that overall you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards, Guri (Guest Relations Manager)

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We love this place! The atmosphere is peaceful, inviting, and friendly. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. I can't say enough good things about the management. Extremely friendly and very helpful front desk - you get a little map and list of attractions with info on how to get there by public transport. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 June 2018

This has to be the most unique, clean, and wonderful motel. The hospitality of the staff is so welcoming and they are very knowledgeable and helpful with questions / directions. This place is a hidden gem. The room and bathroom were spacious very clean. I would definitely come back here every time I visit the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Great stay - very convenient location, lots of space, great mattresses. People at check-in/front office were very nice. The beds were comfortable. We had everything we needed and there were many restaurants nearby. would love to stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed a week in this motel and were totally satisfied with the experience. The motel was as described, clean, comfortable, and in the perfect location for our vacation needs. Overall we had a great experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple