All reviews motel cat comfortable beds shower head self catering bedroom unit decent size busy road would stay here again enjoyed my stay kfc units teflon supermarket kitchenette kiwi
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We love this place! The atmosphere is peaceful, inviting, and friendly. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. I can't say enough good things about the management. Extremely friendly and very helpful front desk - you get a little map and list of attractions with info on how to get there by public transport. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TakapunaMotorLodge, Manager at Takapuna Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for reviewing on your stay. I am pleased that overall you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards, Guri (Guest Relations Manager)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

This has to be the most unique, clean, and wonderful motel. The hospitality of the staff is so welcoming and they are very knowledgeable and helpful with questions / directions. This place is a hidden gem. The room and bathroom were spacious very clean. I would definitely come back here every time I visit the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Great stay - very convenient location, lots of space, great mattresses. People at check-in/front office were very nice. The beds were comfortable. We had everything we needed and there were many restaurants nearby. would love to stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed a week in this motel and were totally satisfied with the experience. The motel was as described, clean, comfortable, and in the perfect location for our vacation needs. Overall we had a great experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Parking outside the unit (19) there was rubbish in the garden, and in the parking area. It wasn't pleasant. The fridge had someone elses food still in it, the oven control panel was painted out with paint so you could not see any temperatures, let alone read the dials. Two of the three elements did not work...THe oven was BLACK...The toilet window, which had no security latch on it, had obviously been used recently in a break in into the unit as there was still police dust used to identify finger prints around the window. Had not been washed or no warning signs. On leaving we checked under beds for childrens belongings and found someone elses slippers and dirty tissues under the other bed. The Laundy facilites had rubbish for 2 days, before i cleaned up all the used washing powder boxes and put in the rubbish bin outside. OVERALL..Shabby. I have written to owner one month ago, but no correspondence back...For $290 per night it was VERY DISAPPOINTING

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family