Hotel Robin Hood
Mount Peyton Hotel(Grand Falls Windsor)
US$120
US$130
US$150
US$136
US$89
Carriage House Inn(Grand Falls Windsor)
US$124
All reviewsplace to stayfree wificomfortable roomsuitenlrefrigeratormovesaccommodationstchriverexploits
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stayed at the hotel these past few days and I can honestly say that we were so happy with the staff, the rooms and the overall experience. It's definitely one of our favorite places to stay in NL. There were also so many events going on in the town itself, full of community and character. We will be back soon.

Room Tip: The Maid Marion suite has a lot of room and is really great for a family...although it is the honeymoon suite.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Graham H, Owner at Hotel Robin Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you Rogerfilms for your review - I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and your time in our very progressive little Town.

I will certainly pass on your kind words to the staff they really do try and please everybody - This makes it all worth while for them.

Thank You.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Staff were nice and friendly. Rooms very good,a very quiet place ,very scenic area. The exploits salmon river is close for anyone who enjoys fishing. Shopping and eating are just a short drive away. The Mary March museum is close bye where can learn the history of the Newfoundland native Indian .

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I found this hotel just passing by and decided I try it. It turned out to be one of the best moves I made. The hotel was excellent and the staff was great. I stayed for two days and looked forward to having a rest. This had to be the quietest hotel I was ever in. I would differently go back for another visit. The continental breakfasts were sufficient and plentiful. The rooms were very clean and of high quality.

Room Tip: If you are ever in Grand fall- Windsor give it a try, worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

As someone who travels for work on a regular basis, I can honestly say that this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in, and is by far the best place in Grand Falls! Extremely Clean and comfortable (I always get a great night's sleep here), the staff are amazingly friendly and accommodating! I am always made to feel welcome, and as a woman travelling alone, always feel safe staying here. If you want a home away from home on your travels I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night. It was clean and comfortable but there is another hotel nearby for the same cost but more Ammenities. The one bedroom room had no refrigerator, no microwave and even no clock radio. The continental breakfast was ok if you like toast, muffins, yogurt etc. No decaf brewed coffee. Limited seating. Maybe 4 tables. Better other options available. I'd nothing else available this will do if you just want the basics.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Graham H, Owner at Hotel Robin Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Hello Norma thank you for your review. I am glad that you found the Hotel clean and comfortable. We are only a small family business so we do not have the resources to enable us to provide some of the things you mentioned. However because we are smaller we can guarantee clean and comfortable and very accommodating staff always. Our breakfast is very fresh and diverse and there is a microwave there for all guests to use. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Newfoundland and had a safe journey home.