All reviews continental breakfast place to stay free wifi bit dated nl beds suite refrigerator moves lol tch river exploits
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I found this hotel just passing by and decided I try it. It turned out to be one of the best moves I made. The hotel was excellent and the staff was great. I stayed for two days and looked forward to having a rest. This had to be the quietest hotel I was ever in. I would differently go back for another visit. The continental breakfasts were sufficient and plentiful. The rooms were very clean and of high quality.

Room tip: If you are ever in Grand fall- Windsor give it a try, worth it.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

As someone who travels for work on a regular basis, I can honestly say that this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in, and is by far the best place in Grand Falls! Extremely Clean and comfortable (I always get a great night's sleep here), the staff are amazingly friendly and accommodating! I am always made to feel welcome, and as a woman travelling alone, always feel safe staying here. If you want a home away from home on your travels I would highly recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night. It was clean and comfortable but there is another hotel nearby for the same cost but more Ammenities. The one bedroom room had no refrigerator, no microwave and even no clock radio. The continental breakfast was ok if you like toast, muffins, yogurt etc. No decaf brewed coffee. Limited seating. Maybe 4 tables. Better other options available. I'd nothing else available this will do if you just want the basics.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Graham H, Owner at Hotel Robin Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Hello Norma thank you for your review. I am glad that you found the Hotel clean and comfortable. We are only a small family business so we do not have the resources to enable us to provide some of the things you mentioned. However because we are smaller we can guarantee clean and comfortable and very accommodating staff always. Our breakfast is very fresh and diverse and there is a microwave there for all guests to use. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Newfoundland and had a safe journey home.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This is not your most modern type hotels or quaint like a bed and breakfast but the rooms were clean and comfy and the staff were super friendly. There was continental breakfast included but I found it was pricey for what you got:

Trip type: Travelled on business
Graham H, Owner at Hotel Robin Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for leaving a review Michelle I pass on your kind words to the staff they always appreciate feedback. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I needed somewhere to stay for the night on the TCH as I was just passing through. This accommodation was good - very friendly and helpful staff, free parking, large and clean room, A/C, free wifi, cable TV, pretty good blinds to keep light out. Breakfast in the morning is included - it was very basic but was good and the coffee was really good! There is a large staircase to navigate so you may want to call if you have mobility challenges. My room was right at the top of the stairs so I could hear a lot of people walking by but not too noisy.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Graham H, Owner at Hotel Robin Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you Ashley i am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and - I will be sure to pass on your comments to all the staff - It is always nice to be appreciated.