“butter chicken, beer and great company”

Lakers Tap Grill & Games
Ranked #23 of 64 Restaurants in Gravenhurst
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 July 2016

My family has been stopping at Lakers for 15 years for chicken wings, butter chicken and fantastic poutine. I call Mark when I am 15 minutes away and my orders are all waiting fresh, steamy and tasty on the bar. If you haven't tried it, you will love it:)

9  Thank ben m

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We are long-time regulars of Laker's and have never ever been disappointed! The pub fare is fabulous - best wings in the region and awesome fish and chips featuring halibut and home-made french fries. The India food is second to none - especially the butter chicken although my hubby likes the Karia Gosh! Great, friendly service....Mark is an awesome host and will never ever forget your drink of choice...so hide your car if you are changing it up as it will be ready for you upon entry....LOL!

10  Thank 1219Laura
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Last night (July 17, 2016) we got 3 one piece fish dinners for take out. The fish was greasy & uncooked. The fries tasted stale/freezer burnt. The coleslaw...can't tell you as although it was supposed to be included, we didn't receive any. Only one of the 3 meals had a wedge of lemon. Our bill was $45!! for food we couldn't eat. Wouldn't suggest this place to anyone!

1  Thank Kareneewc
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Great service! Very friendly staff. Would highly recommend their wings, very tasty. Would highly recommend for a great night out or lunch!

9  Thank shah1520
Reviewed 6 December 2015

A few years ago, I believe that I had the spicy chicken wings.

They were done to perfection.

The place is fantastic.

I would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys a night on the town.

18  Thank Jeffrey C