“Good pizza and salad ”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We visited Mont Tremblant the last weekend of April. Not knowing that it was the "quiet season", we drove into town to explore and grab a bite to eat. It was a beautiful Friday afternoon, and most people were sitting on the large outdoor patio. We chose to sit inside. We ordered the spinach salad with goat cheese and the meat lovers pizza. It was thin crust which we enjoy, but it could have been seen a bit more time in the oven, we prefer a crispier crust. The salad was yummy with good amounts of goat cheese. We enjoyed the draft and bottled beer. The service was nice and it was ok that we spoke English. It was good, not great pizza but enjoyable for a sunny lunch in the town of Mont Tremblant.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 9 February 2017

NIce chicken thai salad, and hamburger. Very Cozy, nothing fancy, but good. We would return if in the area again

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Paying by debit machine read "price with tip" I paid , only to have the server say "EXCUSE ME THATS NOT WITH A TIP" don't get me wrong I'm not cheap and I tipped after the fact but still I found the approach of screaming in front of the whole restaurant kind of unreal.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I visited here with a bus tour and the restaurant was already half packed by the time we arrived,the friendly waitress seated as many as she could and advised the others the waiting time.I had Spag bol which was very nice and others at the table had pizza and enormous salads.The turn around time was a little slow but understandable considering the crowd.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

We keep comming to this restaurant every year during the Festi-Jazz in the begining of august. The food is good and live music.

Date of visit: August 2016