“Average Take Out on a Saturday night”
Review of Mikes

Mikes
Ranked #102 of 159 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Reviewed 2 September 2018

I called for an all dressed pizza and fries. The lady on the phone told me it would take 20 minutes however I showed up 20 minutes later and it actually took 40 minutes. It was a bit of a long wait. We drove back home and had our pizza. Fries were average and pizza was ok. Mikes was never my favourite place to go for pizzas, so many other refined places to try in this area.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a pizza restaurant and chose Mikes and were not disappointed. Great food with huge portions. The prices at Mikes were also very reasonable. Definitely stop at Mikes for a great meal.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Great delivery pizza to our chalet on a ski trip with friends. Pizza in Quebec always seems to come with extra cheese and this didn’t disappoint. Six happy customers in our chalet!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

ordinary breakfast food but very good, reliable. Seems to be one of the local breakfast spots less high brow than others.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

After having a bad experience at another local restaurant, I came here. I was greeted by a friendly member of staff at the front door and seated right away. I ordered a beer, salad and pizza and the beer and salad came quickly and the pizza followed shortly. The service was excellent and the menu was in French and English.

My salad was huge with fresh ingredients and lots of dressing. The beer was cold and the pizza hot, what more can you ask for? I had the sausage pizza and found it to be completely covered in sausage and quite spicy.

All in all, I had a good meal here and will probably come back again.