“Superb atmosphere and food!”
Review of Couleur Cafe

Couleur Cafe
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I am so glad that I read a review on TripAdvisor as I would never have found this gem! It is tucked in behind Metro grocery store and is only open until around 5pm. They serve delicious lunches and desserts and coffee! We sat outside on the deck before driving home from our vacation and it just made me want to stay longer...peaceful!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

After a day of wandering and exploring the area, with my wife and her family. By recommendation of a friend, we found Couleur Cafe… all I got to say is WOW!!!! That’s coffee in the greatest expression. Definitely the best I had in the entire trip so far.
This place is not suitable for large groups and is a quiet place. People just go and have their coffee, tea, cake or pastry, in silence, enjoying the lovely vibe around the place.
If you are going to the Mont Tremblant area, and you are a true coffee lover, this is a must stop for you!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend and seriously it was a cozy, nice coffee place for breakfast and lunch. From sandwiches, salads, soups, the atmosphere of the place and their terrasse was very appealing. The service is great. Will adopt this place for sure. The fact that it is hidden behind the food chain Metro far from all the noise on the Main Street it gives it a special charm.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Local business, I love their coffee! That's where I use to buy it when I lived in Tremblant. You can either buy your coffee to go or have light snacks there too. They grind the coffee beads there, so they can adjust to French press or italian coffee makers.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The service is excellent and the food comes quickly, and hot. This is one to the best places to get coffee.