All reviewsfull kitchenhot tubunderground parkingski lockersgas fireplacecoffee makermain liftchecking inbit datedstove topqueen bedski lodgelocker roomgeneral storefirst tracksice skatingresort village
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Good value. Some of the rooms are a little tired, but they are in the midst of refurbishing, and fixing it up.

Don't book through Expedia, but go direct in order to get free gondola passes.

Ask for a room with a view of the mountain

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at Tours II. Room was clean and nicely decorated. Staff very friendly and welcoming. The beds though. Wow... never had a bed that comfortable in any hotel. Pillow top. Lots of pillows. Slept 10 hours, which I needed. Highly recommend. The location to the Village is perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel over the weekend my girlfriend and I as a little girl’s trip. The room was clean and renovated. It was big enough and comfy enough for the two of us. The little kitchenette is going enough to store drinks, microwave or toast food.
The best part of this place is that you are literally walking distance from the little village but not too close where you hear the night life sounds.
We stayed in Tower II so you need to walk out to get to reception or the pool but they’re side by side so it’s not a big deal.
They let us park past our checkout time so we could do our last activities on the hill.
Would definitely stay here again!
(I rated it 4 stars because we only stayed one night. I don’t know how the house cleaning is and the bed was made strangely when we arrived).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Without getting into all the details, suffice to say the folks at Tremblant Resorts really took care of me and my family.

My opinion of Mont Tremblant remains a very positive one. I tell my family and friends about this wonderful place all the time. Our family has so many memories of fun and adventure at one of Canada's truly special places.

Keep it up everyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I was in Tour des Voyageurs II. Location is great, right by the gondola that brings you to the ski lifts. Downside of this hotel is that there is no reception in this building. If you need anything you have to go across the street. Rooms are nice and spacious but are cleaned every other day. Rooms have 1 double bed and a sofa bed. Good for 2 people. When I left a tip I had extra coffee pods. No tip - no coffee. Maybe a coincidence.

Stayed: March 2018