“Liked the homey atmosphere”
Review of Au Coin Resto Pub

Au Coin Resto Pub
Ranked #35 of 162 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We have been driving through Quebec looking for down home neighborhood bistros where most of the patrons are residents. The Au Coin is that kind of a place. It is a combination of a pub and bistro and is part of a small hotel. A great and affordable place to eat just up the road from the actual ski area at Mt. Tremblant. We had sandwiches for lunch and they were both great.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

At first visit we had to wait longer then the next tables customers arrived after us; so what happen, we don't know, but we finally got our plates. The oysters were ok, some couldn't open, the suggested veggie burger (as a traveller, I'm not a difficult person) was a desaster..hard, dry, the cheese melt in it and the French fries saggy and cold..feeling like the plate hang around somewhere before I got it. So we decided, 2 days later to give another try. It's a nice restaurant even with tablecloths, but a service like a canteen and slow. The steak was good as well as the smoke salmon, but I would suggest you review your "home fries " ..change your oil (white is the best) or whatever, they are the cheapest ever and tasting bad next to a good food. (Quantity doesn't taste quality)..To end it... your coffee needs help.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Stayed in the village for vacation. My family and I found this quaint restaurant. Great food, great service. We actually ate here twice, because it was so good. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

We queued for lunch (only five people eating on the terrace) we waited five or six minutes to be shown to a table by an overstressed waitress.
Had a beer – good pint of Guinness. Ordered a “Park Burger” no real flavour at all. Never mind the Guinness was great, the service remained poor! I felt sorry for the two servers serving about 30 to 40 people by the time I left.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

A beautiful Sunday afternoon, plenty of people roaming the streets of Mt-Tremblant. Lovely setting on a shady terrace. Two servers! We had the prosciutto panini and a Cesar salad. The fries were horrible, wet and soggy. The sandwich lacked substance. The salad leaves were mostly rotted. When we showed the waiter he offered more salad, no thanks, there is a total lack of quality control in the kitchen. I would not recommend or return to this resto.