“Front porch dining”

Ranked #34 of 159 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We have an lovely evening meal on the front porch of Au Coin. The sangria was very good as was the steak and shallot gravy.

1  Thank Elizebeth C

Reviewed 3 June 2018

After a long day of driving, we just wanted a sit down meal. We were pleasantly surprised by this gem, good food, friendly service, wide variety of dishes, and a wonderful end to our day. Our lack of French was no problem, and everything went smoothly. We will definitely be back for another visit.

1  Thank GalleySlave
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We have a condo nearby, so we tend to go visit a few times a year. So much so, the staff recognized us!!

With no reservations on a Friday night, they accommodated us. The service throughout dinner was fantastic.

We usually order from the Table d'Hote menu. We've been so often that I forget exactly what we ordered, I only remember that I had the rib steak, and my wife had the osso bucco. They were delicious. The appetizers showed up 5 minutes after we placed our orders, and the entrée appeared a few minutes after the appetizer plates were cleared. The food did not disappoint.

We have ordered from their regular menu in the past, and it was pretty regular pub food, good enough for lunch, but not spectacular enough for dinner.

1  Thank EdlySnowman
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We really enjoyed this place - great selection and great tasting food at a good price. So much better than anything we've had in the ski village (that all tastes mediocre and seems overpriced to me). We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank mikemJ1295XE
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I have been to Au Coin several times over the years. I like the ambiance of the restaurant. The food is quite good and overall, I've been pleased with the service. The restaurant can get quite busy at times. I would definitely return again.