All reviews pool and hot tub walking distance working fireplace best rate front desk loft room great place to stay a king size bed hotel is located nice pool cleaning staff easy access pedestrian village stay there again kitchenette roomy tremblant
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and I decided for a little escape for a two nites stay not to far from Gatineau and found that place in Tremblant on highway 117 via Trivago site. Easy access, Indoor pool, Jaccuzi, Wifi, free parking with a kitchenette. Well we found it and we have been very happy. The bed and pillows were the most comfortable we've had for a long time. Everything was nice and clean. The front desk person was very friendly but not to much and the service was A one. Walking distance you have also everything you need to by fresh food and else. The only little setback we had was being on the Highway side, so a little noisy at time because you are able to open the windows. Over all I can recommend this Hotel to anyone or my friends. Very good price considering what you get.

Room Tip: Ask for a room behind not in front of the Highway
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Mario B, General Manager at Hotel Vacances Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to comment your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great little efficiency suite, with a loft area, great if you have kids, or an athlete preparing for the Ironman, as we did. We were able to keep a few groceries, all the dishes and equipment is there. Pool and hot tub were great, but seemed to need more attention. Cleaning staff were a bit rough around the edges and not shy about barging in. Great location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Mario B, General Manager at Hotel Vacances Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope you did well on the Ironman.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stayed over the victoria day long weekend. The hotel was nice and average as the pictures shows. The location was not bad as the hotel is located right on the high way. The front staff lady was very nice and helpful. The hotel has a nice indoor pool. In general , it is a nice average hotel. We had to pay(5$) to get wood for the fireplace. My husband wasn't able to sleep as the drunk ladies upstairs kept on screaming. So noise level wasn't good. I only find that I payed way too much per night for the average quality of the hotel . I would stay there again for a lower price and a short stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Mario B, General Manager at Hotel Vacances Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We stayed here in March 2017 during our kids’ spring break. We chose it because it has an indoor pool, mezzanine rooms (which means the room is actually split on two levels, so the parents can have a bit of privacy upstairs), free parking, and an affordable price. Our room was very nice, and had a fireplace (tip: if you have fire logs at home, bring one, along with some matches) and a full kitchen. (Please note that you must wash any dishes you use during your stay, or they will charge you extra for the dish washing.) The pool area had large windows with a beautiful view of the tree-covered mountains outside. It must be breathtaking in the fall. There is also a Jacuzzi that worked perfectly. Our experience would have been perfect if it hadn’t been for some confusion regarding the checkout time. When we first arrived, I asked the man at the reception desk what was the checkout time, and he said “11 am, maximum at noon” (his exact words in French were “onze heures, gros max midi”). I interpreted that as “officially it is 11 am, but you can stay until noon, maximum”. Well, at 11 am sharp, a very rude cleaning lady knocked on our door loudly and told us that it was checkout time. I told her what the exact words of the man at the front desk had been, and she replied that he did not know what he was talking about; the checkout time was 11 am. So I said: OK, give us a few minutes, and we will be out of the room. My family and I began running around to gather all of our things, and a few minutes later, she knocked on the door again and told us to hurry up. What a stressful end to our stay! Completely unacceptable, and the rudest service I have ever experienced in a hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a mezzanine.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Mario B, General Manager at Hotel Vacances Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.
We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience at check out and hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Stayed two nights in a room with a loft. My kids (10 and 7) loved having the loft for themselves. It's not posh, but met my expectation as a three-star hotel for skiers. The swimming pool was big enough and the hot tub was nice too. I hesitated before booking this hotel because of the distance from the mountain, but it was easy to navigate the area and close enough to the mountain and many good restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Mario B, General Manager at Hotel Vacances Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for your nice comment. We know you have choice in hotel in our area, we thank you for choosing ours. Have a great end of ski season.