“Breakfast ”

Lorraine Restaurant Familial
Ranked #79 of 159 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Why not have as many restaurants as possible?
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The service and food were both fine. It offers a regular diner environment. Prices are reasonable and comparable for a family diner

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Opting for a relaxed evening during our stay at Cap Tremblant we chose to order in pizza for our gang of young adults and my husband and myself. Lorraine's intrigued us with its close proximity, good reviews and the idea of smoked meat on a combo instead of pepperoni! It was a great call. The delivery was prompt and the pizzas arrived at our condo still piping hot. The smoked meat hid behind a perfectly cooked layer of cheese over green peppers and mushroom on a modest pizza crust base all cooked to pizza perfection. The other meat lovers was equally mouthwatering combo of pepperoni, bacon and ham. So good there was nearly a fight over the remaining 2 1/2 slices! I would love to try the restaurant, but if we stay in the area again, Lorraine's will definitely be part of our dining plans. The menu appeared to offer wine by the bottle with the pizza delivery. Quebec is so civilized compared to Ontario!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Ordered a takeout pizza and when we got back to the hotel opened the box to find the pizza was burnt we immediately called the restaurant but because it was low season the restaurant was closed by 2PM so we could not return it. Given that we did not have any other food to eat and were starved we tried to choke it down. Returned to the restaurant the following morning to explain what happened the owner said I should have brought the pizza back I told him I tried but the restaurant was closed. I offered to show him a picture but he refused saying that he has to see the product. As I was trying to politely speak to him he was ignoring me playing with the cash using a few choice words saying he was too busy for this(the restaurant was almost empty!) Very rude will not return and will spread the word to my many colleagues that frequent Mont Tremblant!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately we went with family to this restaurant and waited almost an hour and 45 minutes for our food with two kids under 4. There was no children's seat set brought out for us even though we asked in the reservation and the waitress dismissed us because we has a stroller to put aside. We were served last in a group table even tho we had two small little ones, our order was wrong and the food was terrible. I would rather of went to McDonald's because the quality of food, service and atmosphere would have been a vast improvement. What a let down - pass on this place...there are many other good restaurants available in the area.

1  Thank RJDBarrie
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Not fancy. Parking at the door. Table d'hote menu at lunch soup, main and desert. Smoked meat with cole slaw and fries and pork souvlaki were very good. Service was good. Coconut pie (cool whip not whipped cream) was very good.