“Bustling, friendly breakfast spot in Tremblant!”

L'Arome Cafe Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialise in breakfast and lunch meals. For breakfast come in and try our homemade cooked Ham. We also have a variety of breakfast meals from pancakes to Benedicts. Try our housemade Arojus, which is our own mix of fruit juice.
Reviewed 14 July 2017

And the food is pretty good too! We were looking for a change in breakfast venue after our favourite place changed ownership and went downhill a bit. We had always meant to try Arome Cafe and last weekend, we went twice. The environment is crisp and fresh with works by local artists adorning the walls and hanging form the ceiling. You will probably have to line up for a table if there on a Saturday or Sunday morning but you won't wait long because the tables turnover fairly quick. The service is fantastic with all servers we encountered very friendly and as happy to communicate in either official language or both as the case may be. The menu has lots of options, healthy and otherwise. We sampled the big breakfast, crepes and french toast over our two visits and were pleased with everything. The homemade beans were really good and the ham was memorable. Normally, restaurants serve generic sliced ham for breakfast but the Arome Cafe serves hunks of real, meaty, fall-off-the-bone roast ham - it was delicious. They also have a counter beside the cash with awesome baked goods and homemade jams. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Really delicious food with excellent presentation, excellent service. Portions were generous. Ambience very pleasant!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We were looking for a place to have lunch and basically stumbled onto this place. The interior decor is nothing special but it was full and after having lunch we understood why. I had the wrap and my wife had a burger and it is big. Normally she would be lucky to eat half of it but she enjoyed it so much that there wasn't much left. They also have a patio but it was a gloomy day so it wasn't open. Try it out. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Cancun61
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We've visited this cafe twice and always love the ambience, friendly service and great food. Best homemade meats and jams ever. Breakfast is a real treat. Will look forward to our next visit in Tremblant.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I chose this Bistro because we like traditional breakfast with a twist and this did not disappoint. I ordered Le Gourmand which included 2 eggs, all kinds of meat with 2 crepes (not pancakes) and homemade beans and homemade veal spread (we call it creton in Quebec) and fruit. This is a large breakfast for a hungry person, which I was. The interesting items were home made sausage, Big sausage. The server told me it was made with minced pork and veal cooked in beer and maple syrup. Not too sweet but just simply delicious. Best home made sausage I have ever tasted.My meal also came with a chunk of ham. Not slices out of a package but this chunk was cut off a whole ham made in the oven. The homemade beans also have a little kick to them. Not sure what the spice was but it was awesome. It also came with a choice of toast. My wife had the Eggs Benedict. Large portion with all the expected components with the addition of a generous portion of fresh fruits and another chunk of the above mentioned ham. Delish!! Coffee is free before 11am. All this in a sort of wood log cabin decor. The server we had worked the tables with efficiency and showed genuine "motherly love" for her customers. I have rarely seen such good service in a breakfast place. Definitely to be redone!!!