“Thank you for our amazing 10 years marriage anniversary dinners!”

Ristorante Il Pinnacolo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: St-Louis
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We (2 adults and our 8 years old daughter) have stayed at Cap Tremblent Mountain Resort this entire long-weekend, celebrating 10 years of marriage. Our experience was great there!

We ended up eating dinners and brunch at their Italian restaurant (Il Pinnacolo - accessed through reception)! After an initial mix-up with our dinner reservation the first night (solved immediately with the great professionalism of a 5 star restaurant), we had the most amazing time otherwise and returned for lunch and another anniversary dinner the following day.

Their food was amazing (greatest duck leg and salmon steak I have tasted in a while), the service was exceptional and the views of our dinners -WOW- what a great marriage anniversary we had!!! Such a great memory for us!!

Special thanks to Mrs. Caroline and Mrs. Bridget (manager and restaurant staff), they made us feel like VIPs (but we were impressed by the fact that they treated all their customers just as great as they treated us)! Such a pleasant surprise!!!

Over all, thank you ALL for making our trip (and marriage anniversary) such a beautiful one! We really appreciate it!!! We will come back soon and we will share our great experience with our friends!

Thank you!!!

Guymond F, General Manager at Ristorante Il Pinnacolo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your great experience. I will pass the word to Caroline and Brigitte.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The food was good and decent portion sizes. The servers were helpful and kind. The food took forever to arrive which didn't help when we had kids with us. It was not a busy place. In hind sight I should of cooked at the condo as I would of found it more relaxing. The view was nice while it was light but then when the sun set there was no view of town lights. I would not go back. I would go into town and find a place to eat or cook myself.

Guymond F, Directeur général at Ristorante Il Pinnacolo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

had escargots for appetiser then carrot soup then main course which we ordered stuffed cannelloni. and stuffed chicken then fruit bowl for dessert. Audrey our waitress worked very hard to take care of everyone. She did forget to bring my husband a after dinner drink. and the bill took a long time to come. That's the only reason why I didn't rate the restaurant as excellent.

Thank you.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My boyfriend and I got a Groupon for this place and decided to go in April for a Sunday evening. The drive up the road was interesting, due to the terrible road condition and lack of signs, but it was a good adventure!

We had a four course meal, both enjoyed our appetizers and got filet mignon for the main. Unfortunately, both of our lovely meat were rare and left my plate full of blood. The waiter noticed my unpleased look early on and offered to have it refired up, which I took immediately. My boyfriend chose to keep his since it was more on the medium rare side and he didn't mind it. When I got my plate back, my pieces were way more cooked than a medium steak and had no tenderness left in it. It just left like they had their backup chef working on the Sunday evening during the off season.

The service was good and so was the desert and our drinks!

Guymond F, Responsable des relations clients at Ristorante Il Pinnacolo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Sorry for this mishap. Your comments have been passed to our Chef. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Groupon had a great diner for four deal , and that's how we ended up there . The food and the service was amazing, will dine there next time we visit Mt. Tremblant

Guymond F, Directeur général at Ristorante Il Pinnacolo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at our restaurant.