“The best Panini I've ever had!”
Review of Cafe North Hatley

Cafe North Hatley
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in North Hatley
Reviewed 29 October 2015

This little cafe is upstairs within a clothing store, A little hidden away but don't hesitate to climb the stairs. The menus isn't expansive, panini, quiche, coffee, tea, and some of the best pastries in the world!

Not being a French speaker I can't tell you what was in the panini beyond ham and a wonderful soft cheese. It was perfectly prepared, crispy without being greasy. Wonderful flavors! A three layer chocolate mousse cake with coffee was a heavenly combination. The hostess was a pleasure to meet and brightened the experience.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We were shopping in the area and saw the sign for this cafe. What a find. Day One I had a delicious quiche and salad and my husband had a panini. Ahhhhh delicious coffee
Day Two...yes worth the return. My husband had the quiche and I had the panini. The owner is charming and welcoming and there are still items on the menu to try

Reviewed 2 November 2014

If you are going to savor the local food, you must experience poutine, and this was a great place to take the plunge. The potatoes were just crispy enough to stand up to the heavy gravy, and the flavors were about what you would expect, all good.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

We ate here twice for lunch. The first time we sat inside at a little cafe table overlooking the main street. The sandwiches were fresh prepared and unique. We enjoyed a lovely ham and cheese on a fresh croissant as well as a panini chicken with honey and sundried tomatoes. Both were excellent! The second time, we ordered boxed sandwiches to go for our golf outing as well as a couple of their chocolate croissants. Yum!

1  Thank zicheryzachery1
Reviewed 12 September 2014

We intentionally skipped the places with the bright beer signs and patios on the water. We went eclectic and had no regrets.

The owner treated us to fresh ice tea, home made soup and home made quiche.

Add the charming art and setting, was just perfect.

We topped it off with a chocolate mousse slice. I love chocolate mousse, and I am typically disappointed. Not this time. Light, creamy and great taste.

Avoid the norm, go to the cafe.

1  Thank Rick L