“Very good Meal”

Restaurant Papa Luigi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love Italian food and this restaurant met my needs for a very good meal. Very friendly waiter named Michel who did a great job. The only thing that was not available was Calamari so I went for the seafood soup. Had the Spaghetti Polleto as a main and was very good. Would recommend to any pasta lover.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (175)

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Went Friday night waited an hour for our food. Waitress was confused and asked us if we wanted the bill not realizing we did't eat yet.. I ordered penne arribiatta and was brought it with sausage. I said I didn;t order sausage. The manager came over and said they will change it she is not refunding it. I did not want to wait while my husband was finisihing. I then said we are staying at a hotel near by that had a 15% discount for guests. The manager then said only on the meals not the whole bill. Every other resturant gave 15% off before the taxes. And I still had to pay full price for my meal and not have eaten it...... Never again

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank lynda g
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Warm decor. Sizzling steak is their specialty. Their appetizers are great. Can become pricey with a good wine but worth the outing. Service is wonderful especially from the lady owner. Presentation is impeccable for food.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 27 August 2019

It was a greta dinner. It was packed but the server was outstanding and so friendly. We started with an app (Calamari), wife had the lasagna and it was one of the best she had and I had the spaghetti and was very good as well. Decent prices and very nice decor. Service and food was A+

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 27 August 2019

We have eaten in north, south, and central Italy as well as many U.S. Italian restaurants. Food well prepared and meets our expectations of taste. Service is good. Tables comfortable, and quiet enough for couples to talk easily. No disappointments here. Prices comparable for the area.

Date of visit: August 2019