“Late night meal”

Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Edmundston
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Arrived very late in the evening to our hotel and after 12 hours on the road we were both tired and hungry! Boston Pizza was open and came through on both accounts with delivering some of the best wings we had in about 20 mins.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi, Derek! Thank you so much for visiting! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your visit! We hope the next time you come we can provide you with a 5 star experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This location has below average service. I ordered a salad with no croutons. When the salad arrived I picked through and took off all the croutons. Piled them on the table as there was no plate to put them on. When the server came by she didn’t even question why. The “bacon” and I use that term loosely we’re like biting steel ball bearings. I gave up on the salad paid and left. I literally get a far superior salad at Subway Subs. Beer was ok. Will not be back.

Hi, Jamie. Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. We take this feedback very seriously and would like to follow up with the team involved. Please share the details info at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can make it better! Thanks.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I'm pretty hard to impress when it comes to Nachos but I have to say that they hit a home run on the afternoon I was there. Lots of tvs to watch while you eat. They were actually installing several more in the bar area where I ate, just as I was leaving. Very nice atmosphere. Extensive menu!

1  Thank Canadian_Hoser
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the positive review! We hope the next time you come we can provide you with a 5 star experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Dined here with family (10 people). Ordered the Saturday special, full rack of ribs. The cost was supposed to be $19.95. When my wife checked her bill the next day on our way home, she noticed that they charged the regular price of $25.95. I wonder if they over charged on other items as well. She paid the tab for the evening. We hate getting ripped off, as I clearly told the waitress that I wanted the Saturday special.

bp923, Owner at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Wayne, Please accept my apologies. The server obviously didn't use the correct screen when entering your order. Please contact me at the restaurant, at 506-739-6688. I would like to arrange for a refund of the overcharge.
Thanks ,
Carl

Reviewed 1 December 2017

RIP OFF ON ALCOHOL! Food was standard, no complaints about that what-so-ever. However, our service, was disappointing. We ordered two double caesars. They came and we started drinking them. I commented to my friend that I tasted no alcohol, and they said to me that they were thinking the same thing. I smelled it and no smell of alcohol either. I'm a seasoned 10 year bartender, and I'm very familiar with the taste and smell of caesars. When we confronted our server (after only drinking 2 sips just to test), she stated that they were definitely doubles, and that she had made sure of it. She was defensive and did not care. It's a chain restaurant, they could have simply made us two new ones. No offer to replace, and no empathy. There were 2 tables in a 20-30 table dining area - couldn't use business as an excuse. After a 10 hour driving day, all I wanted was a double drink. Very disappointing and I will never come here again.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hi Snicklefritzsc2, we're sorry to hear about your drinks and we would like the chance to look into this for you. If you could please provide your details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html we will be able to follow up. Thank you!