“Certainly do not go by the looks of the place”

Maple Leaf Queen's Buffet
Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Edmundston
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The food was better than the place looked. Good choices including an abundance of seafood choices. Also the chinese BBQ was worth the stop. not the best I have ever eaten, but surprisingly good for the location. The restaurant in inside a literally deserted strip mall.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The food Here is amazing loved it wish I could go everyday. Loved everything that we ate thanks alot for the great food.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

It would not be a complete trip to the Maritimes without stopping for Chinese food so I went here on my last night of my fifth trip out East the best part of Canada.
This place is busy the waitresses are kept hopping there are a lot of choices not just Chinese dishes. And lots of desserts for all sugar junkies. I liked the ribs the sesame chicken and the pepper beef as well as the fried rice and spring rolls. Not gourmet of course but very good like the Mandarin chain in Toronto.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

They have a large buffet, great variety of all foo groups. Service is prompt and courteous A bit pricey for a buffet.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My wife and I ate dinner here on 9/5/17. Buffet - temps were good, quality was good. Not that many dinners but service was slow?? We'd go back if in this area again.