“Very nice”

Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Edmundston
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Comfort food to a whole new level! Connected to the Four Points by Sheraton Edmundston, Frank's Bar & Grill restaurant welcomes you to its bistro-lounge atmosphere. Serving homemade breakfasts, lunch specials and fine dining, Frank's Bar & Grill is open 7 days a week, starting from 6:30 am every morning.
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here 3 times during our stay at the hotel. It is a very busy spot that is loved by the locals. The staff is excellent the food was good. Closes early especially if you just want to sit and have a drink

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Ate here because of convenience (staying in the hotel) but enjoyed the meal. A selection from one of the local microbreweries was a nice touch on the menu and the ribs were very tender and tasty. Positive experience had us have breakfast the next daya and again were were pleased. Able to customize a smaller breakfast than the typical massive specials that everywhere seems to have these days. Service both times was very good.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed over at the Sheraton where this restaurant is located. Our server Suzanne was excellent and our food and drinks were served promptly. I found the food to be not that good. I expected more flavour. The singer/guitarist was quite good. Had it not been for the flavourless food they would have had a 5.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on our way to Quebec City! Almost didn't go when we realized it was in a hotel, but so glad we did!!!! I had the Swiss burger - handmade patty, juicy,crisp veggies and a load of fries. Hubbie had BBQ burger and was also pleased !

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This past summer, after crossing the Bay of Fundy from Digby, NS on the ferry, then driving up to Edmundston for the night, my husband and I stayed at a nearby motel and had our supper here. We were seated right away and had our drink order filled. Our waitress was friendly. We didn’t speak French, so she luckily could speak English for us. The service was a bit slow, but the waitress was doing her best. It was quite busy as a busload of people were there also! We were happy to just relax and sip on our drinks after our long day of driving. I had the New York Striploin steak with Fries and Grilled Veggies. The steak was done to order, had tasty seasoning, and the fries and grilled veggies were tasty also. I asked for the gravy on the side, as I don’t usually care to have my steak smothered in gravy. My husband had “Sole stuffed with crab, baked and served with bacon wrapped scallops, mashed potatoes and the daily fresh vegetables”. He enjoyed his meal also and happily used my gravy for his mashed potatoes. We would definitely come here again if we were in the area.