“Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary, FANTASTIC!”

Chantal's Steak House
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Edmundston
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Chantal Invited you to come and try the best home made meal. Whe have steak, sea food chiken rib and special meal for a little one and the best home made dessert. The only restaurant in N-B bring your own wine Thank you for choosing me and i have a very nice decorated and warm restaurant.Thank you again!!
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Excellent food, and the service was above standard! Party of 12 having a special family dinner. Excellent steaks/seafood dishes had by all, plus great starters prior to main entrees. Food hot and delicious! The atmosphere of the place is fantastic. Server, Melanie was top-notch, outstanding and friendly throughout our meal. Chantal (owner) personally stopped by our table to give her best wishes. What a wonderful experience. It's those little gestures that make a HUGE difference. Definite recommend and definite return for us! A wonderful dining experience, thanks to Chantal and her wonderful staff.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great meal. My wife had stuffed salmon, I had a Strip Loin Steak.
Both cooked to perfection.
Presentation and quality of meal were surprisingly reasonable.
No alcohol sold in restaurant , bring your own welcomed.
Great staff , great food , great location , great price.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

On our way to Quebec City my husband and I stayed overnight in Edmundston and ate here.............best meal ever. I had the Filet Mignon of which there were 2 and my husband had the Lamb. Such a lovely establishment - great ambience. The best part is you get to bring your own wine.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both agreed this restaurant is now one of our favourites. We happened to stumble by it when our son was playing hockey in town. The server was friendly, attentive and sweet. The food was AMAZING! Our experience was first class! I had the stuffed salmon with shrimp and fiddleheads. My husband had the ribeye steak with homemade fries. WOW!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

In town, this place is seen as really really expensive and unaffordable, but it is not more expensive than Boston Pizza, and you can save money by beinging your own wine. It is a great place to eat well, get good service and thoroughly enjoy what you’re eating. You can get a plate for $20, the filet mignon is to die for and it’s only $36. You do get free bread, a salad and a small portion of wild mushroom soup. Everything is great and you should absolutely go if you want to have a great dinning experience.