“A GREAT find!”

Price range: US$16 - US$28
Cuisines: Canadian, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Greetings! Since early June, my father and I have had possession of this restaurant. For two months before that time, we'd put our new establishment into renovation. The building was in dire need of maintenance, as well as new equipment and new employees. We've worked very hard to ensure that our new place business offers great quality service and food to our clients. We hope that those who were previously disenfranchised with the old Deck (and those that were already fond of this place) come and try out the new Deck and find out if we can now (and still) offer you a great experience!
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Had a wonderful experience at "Le Deck". The food was delicious and the hospitality was superb. Hats off to Maxim and his cousin Mark for their cordial service..

1  Thank Gib B
There are newer reviews for Resto-Bar Le Deck

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Great terrace in Edmundston! The seating is comfortable, with heating, if needed for colder evenings! Tables are spaced enough so you don't feel crowded! The friendly staff makes it a place you want to go back!

1  Thank rinog530
Reviewed 5 June 2016

If you like lots of people and noisy-this is the place for you. Normally I would like some of that but after having traveled for 8 hrs. we were looking for a quieter place. they had music going and lots of TVs all going at the same time.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

My co worker and I ordered the portabello burger and seafood fettucini to split and each try some..AMAZING! Waitress apologized bc of time, Training a new chef.. she was swamped. She had the busiest tables and the other servers stood around and did nothing! She was fantasic will come again! Thank you mary elle!!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I had a great meal at Le Deck Bistro. Service was excellent: very effcient and with a big smile. I had the ribs with sweet potato fries and a ceasar salad. The ribs were meaty, tender and very flavorful with just the right amount of sauce. The sweet potato fries were tasty and had a perfect texture. The ceasar salad was probably the biggest surprise. I am usually disappointed with ceasar salads in restaurants. Not this one. Again very flavorful with just the right amount of vinaigrette. The lettuce was also fresh and the portion was generous for a side dish. Add to this a large selection of beers and reasonable prices and you can't go wrong. I will definitly return when I am back in Edmundston.

1  Thank RMarois