See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Ok I dont know if this B&B has new owners since the last review was written about the angry owner but I just stayed there for 2 nights and 1. The owners dont live there 2. The lady who works there Sunny is wonderful. Because the 2nd night there I would be alone she stayed in a room because she was nervous me be alone. The breakfasts were DELICIOUS. Yes there isnt a/c but it was ok. Nice breeze threw the windows. My room was #1 right by the front door and close to the road. I was surprised how quiet it was. I had a private bathroom shower only which was fine. Very close to downtown Ottawa. I could here the music from the Bluesfest. If I go to Ottawa again I will definitely be staying at this B&B.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank sandracjames
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I made a reservation by phone. When I got there, the owner wasn't expecting us and seemed dazed and confused. He started getting very agressive with my wife. The whole thing degenerated quickly with the owner telling us that he didn't need our business and to get out! The guy is a nutcase.

Room Tip: Get away from this place
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank yvanallard4
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Went on october, i was alone so i was looking for a safe and clean place. Owners really sympatic...Room was clean ans spacious even if a had the smallest one. The shared bathroom is also very clean. No noise during the night.Breakfast was good. Wifi was free.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Very clean, lots of character and great breakfast. The rooms were perfect for a bed and breakfast hotel. The owners were friendly and helpful. What else can you ask for. Good free parking and very accessible.

Room Tip: get air conditioning if hot days
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We stayed here and very much enjoyed it.
The room and bathroom was spacious, the location is 5 minutes from downtown Ottawa, and the proprietor was friendly. Your stay comes with breakfast and coffee.
It was a great choice.