“Experience Fantastique!”

Cuisines: French, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I took my wife for her birthday. It was a wonderful evening with great service and excellent food. Merci!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Desrochers S, Propriétaire at La Maison Chez-Nous, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our restaurant. We are so glad you had a wonderful evening to celebrate your wife birthday!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had supper here last night. The foie gras was unbelievably great, just melted in the mouth. My wife got frogs legs and I opted for the strip loin steak. Both were excellent, and would love to return and try some of the other delicious looking things on the menu!

Très, très bon! Service exceptionnel aussi!

1  Thank Kelsey D
Reviewed 1 January 2017

On my first visit, I started with their delicious but extremely rich clam chowder. By the time I reached dessert - my favorite part of any meal - I was too full. Pace yourself and leave some courses unfinished if need be. The bread is warm and melts in your mouth but it will fill you up.
I love that they use local and wild products; moreover, that you can bring your own wine. And this, without an uncorking fee I've seen elsewhere.

This is a restaurant we look to for special occasions, as our bill for 2 can easily amount to $140 before taxes. I have always felt it was worth it for the food quality and service.

I have never attempted them, but they are known for their frog legs and their digestive granités. Enjoy!

1  Thank honeym_11
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

This is a restaurant that we have been going to on a regular basis. Food always good and service is up to par. We will continue to visit

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Cinq etoiles! We enjoyed excellent service and fantastic meals -- frog legs and lamb -- and delicious appetizers. I would recommend La Maison Chez Nous to anyone with fine taste and a passion for haute cuisine. Rack of lamb was as good as any place I've been, and my companions say the frog legs were the best they had ever had. If only you had a liquor and wine license -- this would then have been at the very top of the list of my favorite restaurants. Next time I will shop early and bring a few bottles of my favorite wines. Again, thank you -- merci beaucoup!

Desrochers S, Directeur général at La Maison Chez-Nous, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear mister Koken,

I was a pleasure to have you and your friends for dinner at our place. I am so glad you enjoyed! We will be happy to see you again on your next visit in the area. Thank you for the 5 etoiles, it so nice of you!