“What a nice discovery!”

Bistro Kapzak
Ranked #6 of 159 Restaurants in Granby
Price range: US$14 - US$20
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Our party of four really enjoyed our dinner. Appetizers were fabulous and our meals (the cod, the pork, the duck) were very tasty. My husband however had the ribs which he found too salty, but the rest was great I would go back anytime and absolutely recommend this bistro.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Never noticed this restaurant in Granby. The 5 of us tried it last weekend and were really impressed. Price is good and the presentation and taste are top notch. Everything we tried is wonderful!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

A gem run by a very outgoing and pleasant young lady with an ever present smile. My companion ordered Polish Blood Pudding and she told me it was absolutely wonderful. I, on the other hand, being less adventurous settled for a good'ole hamburger.
What a wonderful, hamburger sublime, choice. When I first saw, I said to myself : ''You'll never finish it''! Well, it was so darn good, juicy and tasteful that it disappeared, without a trace, nearly in the blink of a few minutes. It was MEMORABLE.
And then we needed to access the internet for a while to do business and she readily offered her assistance and permission to stay until we were ready to go. Not bad for a generous host serving wonderful meals

1  Thank Dumos
Reviewed 13 June 2018

we were very happy to be able to be served in English, it made us feel more welcome in contrast to some restaurants . The food was super and staff extraordinary

Reviewed 7 June 2018

What a nice discovery! As a person of Ukrainian descent, I loved this Polish-Quebec fusion restaurant. The food strikes a brilliant balance between authenticity and originality.

The kobassa, pierogies (varenyky), smoked sturgeon, cod, pickles, caviar and Polish tasting dish were all excellent, with the perfect pairing of an excellent Polish vodka. The service is very friendly, and the ambiance and decor are also very nice! Loved it.

1  Thank Alex1466925