“Not very friendly here”

Radium Husky House Restaurant
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Stopped for gas here and wanted to have a bit to eat. Restaurant was closed, and the rude attendant really could care less if I was there or not. Never got off his chair or phone, and I was the only customer there.
I used to stop in here all the time, but I won't bother anymore.
I asked about the AMA card as well, and he just said we don't cater to Albertan's.
Well buddy, 90% of your traffic is Albertan's so good luck with your business. To bad Husky's name is on your gas station, as they would want to know how they are represented.

1  Thank 836eldent

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast at this Husky yesterday. Waitress was friendly and frequently asked if I needed my coffee topped up. Good food and coffee there. The mens washroom could use a good scrubbing, however.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We stopped at The Husky House for breakfast and it is exactly what one would expect from such a place.....Friendly service, a bunch of seniors sitting around drinking coffee and some cheap but good eats.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this place.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We have stopped at this small but worthwhile location many times. Although the look is deceiving, ( inside a gas station) the food and service are very good. They have lots of parking. Will definitely stop again.

2  Thank EagerB
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We visited the Husky for breakfast. Our server was very good and very friendly!

We ordered the basics, bacon, eggs. hashbrowns, pancakes and french toast.

Our food arrived very quickly and tasted great.

Thank you for taking such great care of us!