“Good Food. Terrible Service. ”

Fired Up Breakfast and Burgers
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Only three occupied tables in the entire restaurant and two waitresses. Service was awful. Waited to order, waited forever for drink checks or any kind of check in. The Cheese French Toast was different but delicious.

1  Thank Stacey F

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Do NOT come here if you are counting your calories. The cheesy french toast with ham sounds weird, but it's INCREDIBLE. After a week of camping this place was an amazing break from campfire meals. I had eggs benny and it was equally as delicious! Definitely eat here if you're looking for a great breakfast. Also, did the name change? I was unsure but based on the pictures and reviews I am positive this is where we ate?! (see pic).

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch when passing through the town. My wife and I both had different burgers, and our daughter had chicken tenders. Best description I can think of is very tasty comfort food. No complaints at all. Reasonable prices, especially for a tourist spot. Plenty juice refills and decent coffee. Very polite and attentive waitress, and it was nice and clean. Nice place to stop.

1  Thank Malcolm B
Reviewed 3 January 2018

When I saw the empty patio, I was hoping I could sit with my dogs and enjoy a civilized meal. The staff quickly informed me that was not an option which then meant it was going to have to be a lunch to go. I ordered the recommended Loaded Burger. The Loaded Burger was a beef patty topped with bacon, cheese, and onion rings. It was a good burger but it almost seemed like the flavours were competing against each other.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The staff were very attentive and helpful but the food/drinks were overpriced. Very limited choices on menu for evening meal unless you want a burger.