“Breakfast & supper in one day ”
Review of La Cabina Ristorante - CLOSED

La Cabina Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Cabina Ristorante is no longer in operation. Please visit Conrad's Kitchen and Grill or Don Agave Cantina to find out more about the new restaurants in this location.
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We weren’t disappointed but nothing to thrill us either. We had breakfast in the morning and the two omelettes were cold. Clearly sat while the rest was cooked. Everything else came out hot and great. The hash browns were great too.

Went for supper the same night seeing we were staying in the hotel. You can order off of the bar menu (we had kids so couldn’t go in the bar). My wings came out barely warm so I asked for them to be heated up. No issues at all. Two others had the fish and chips and those were loved. Then there was a poutine...let’s just say chunky gravy. It looked gross. It was a film of the gravy that had been siting and looking like they skimmed the top off of gravy and put it on the poutine.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Rude service like I’ve rarely experienced in my life. My reviews are typically positive, fair and balanced. We had to leave before even ordering which I’ve never had to do. I was so astonished by the servers behaviour that after eating a very tasty meal at the warm, friendly pub across the street I read through the google reviews for La Cabina. I found that this was not a one off or isolated occurrence. The older lady who served us may very well the Manager so sadly this situation probably won’t change. The menu is also very limited (all Italian food) and the prices seem a bit high for a small town eatery attached to a Best Western. Trust me, go across the road to the Horse thief Pub restaurant.

2  Thank wingirl6
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Attended a conference here and found it to be pleasant. Make good ceasers too! The staff was accommodating and friendly!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The food in this restaurant is decent it's very well appointed the staff are very friendly and the selection for breakfast and lunch is awesome for being right in the hotel itself I highly recommend it

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had one breakfast and two dinners here. It is situated within the hotel and the service was good as was the food.

Assunta M, Owner at La Cabina Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed for stay , hope to see you again