“Poor service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Rude service like I’ve rarely experienced in my life. My reviews are typically positive, fair and balanced. We had to leave before even ordering which I’ve never had to do. I was so astonished by the servers behaviour that after eating a very tasty meal at the warm, friendly pub across the street I read through the google reviews for La Cabina. I found that this was not a one off or isolated occurrence. The older lady who served us may very well the Manager so sadly this situation probably won’t change. The menu is also very limited (all Italian food) and the prices seem a bit high for a small town eatery attached to a Best Western. Trust me, go across the road to the Horse thief Pub restaurant.

2  Thank wingirl6

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Attended a conference here and found it to be pleasant. Make good ceasers too! The staff was accommodating and friendly!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The food in this restaurant is decent it's very well appointed the staff are very friendly and the selection for breakfast and lunch is awesome for being right in the hotel itself I highly recommend it

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had one breakfast and two dinners here. It is situated within the hotel and the service was good as was the food.

Assunta M, Owner at La Cabina Ristorante at The Prestige Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed for stay , hope to see you again

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The servers are very friendly and attentive, but breakfast is overpriced. If you want French toast, order ala cartel and you'll save money. Two orders (2 pieces) ala carte will cost you less than one full order (3 pieces). The coffee is good and the breakfast food tastes good. As almost everywhere in the valley here, the big horn sheep passed through the parking lot. We didn't eat dinner here, but did take dessert back to our room. Try the brownie and you'll be happy or go for the substantial portion of ice cream and berries, enough to share for 2 people.