They are currently doing renovations. The renovations that we saw were for the bathrooms - new tubs and tile. The renovations ended around 5ish during our stay. We could hear noise from the tile work, but it did not bother us. The hallway and doors were pretty dirty in the area of the renovations.
We stayed in a king with sofa bedroom with kitchenette. It was stocked well enough for the size of the place. There was a table to eat at. The fridge is bigger than a mini fridge, but still very small. The beds were comfortable. Pillows were a little lumpy. Temperature control worked well. The place was clean except for the stained, old carpet (it looked like it was vacuumed).
The backdoor was unlocked during our stay so it's not a very secure facility.
The front desk staff really need a bell... they were in the back office both times when we checked in and checked out. We waited awhile as we thought the desk was unstaffed.
Our view was of steel bars and a parking lot... not exactly the feel we were hoping for.
We did not use the pool. We went to the chlorinated Radium Hot Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant inn offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, meeting & banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs