Motel Bavaria(Radium Hot Springs)
US$98
US$90
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$166
BestWestern.com
Alpen Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$121
Gables Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
Celadon Lodge(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$112
US$103
Motel Tyrol(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$129
Lido Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$112
Apple Tree Inn(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$95
All reviewskicking horse coffeehot breakfastfresh fruitevery morningoutdoor areahot itemsblueberriesthe ownerhash brownsfrench toastsit outsidethe main highwayfamily runpatio furniturenice breakfasthome madetables and chairs
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This is a non-chain locally operated two story motel with no elevator and exterior stairs, as the pictures show. I've given it four stars because it hits the target it aims at. The room size and fixtures match the moderate price, the furnishings are pleasant, clean and looked after, the internet is fast and the lighting is good and I really liked the bed. The breakfast (which you have to take to your room) was very good and I would be pleased to be served that quality of food and coffee in a restaurant. I wish there was an office chair for my computer time, I wish the kitchen table was newer but I don't spend much time wishing. I would use it as a base for exploring the area or just for a night in transit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
DebbkJames, Owner at Crystal Springs Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

We do our best to remain competitive while giving our guests the best value/experience we can. Our Motel is family owned and we are happy you noticed. Thanks come see us again.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We call them to save them a commission that they will paid with booking .. we ask her if. She want our name as we were across the street and confirm we will take the room .. we got there she was renting the room to other peoples ... they have 2 hotels ... her excuses was well we have demand and i did not have your credit card number ... ok we got it no respect for peoples but money ... to bad as we were going to rent 5 nights ... the worst of it we took 10 mins max to get there and she say : i had supper and watch a show witch was not true at all ..and after looking around they were really expensive for what they offer ...never going to rent there or village country inn as it s the same familly and we don t deal with people that are more about money than human respect...

Stayed: November 2017
DebbkJames, Owner at Crystal Springs Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Good Morning Chantal,

Yes you did inquire. And yes there was a room a Village and 5 at CSM.

After 30 min with no credit card and no name we let the room go . I am sorry you were unable to stay with us. peace.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have stayed there before and it was a nice place. No complaints really. The rooms were a bit run down but the food was nice. So I booked again, however, my husband and I both got sick during when our booking was supposed to be and we had to move it. They gave us some time to rebook but as I just started a new job, have a sick mother to take care of and my husband works shift work. So we asked for a just a credit that we could use later in the year (this way if their fares increase we would pay the difference) and they refused which seems very unreasonable to me. Wont be going back there for this reason.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matt T
DebbkJames, Owner at Crystal Springs Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

We are sorry to hear you had to rebook your nonrefundable stay and we did give you an option to move it once to a different date. It is not an ongoing credit however and it is unfortunate you had to cancel a second time. Most NONREFUNDABLE anythings are just that. We did try to give you another option which I think was more than fair. Sorry you do not agree. peace.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This hotel had the best shower I've ever had! the newly renovated two bedroom suite was perfect with nice 3 queen sized beds, hot breakfast, cozy fireplace, just perfect! They even remade our beds and lined up the stuffies for my kids on each which was very special! I would definitely recommend!!

Room Tip: choose the family room!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
DebbkJames, Owner at Crystal Springs Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

We are glad you enjoyed our large newly renovated family suite. It has been very popular this past summer. As we have only 1 of these sometimes you have to call early to book it.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night. The hotel is very clean and a street down from the main highway which makes it nice and quiet. Very easy check-in with super friendly service. Had room on second floor. Room was clean and warm with a long bed which was comfy with lots of pillows. Small fridge and microwave for your needs. The TV is a good size but the resolution I found to be a little blurry.

Nice hot and cold breakfast for free. Reasonable rates. Pet friendly. I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DebbkJames, Owner at Crystal Springs Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

It's always great to hear you would stay with again. Thanks. We are pleased you enjoyed the hot/cold complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you soon for a return trip.