“Very nice”

Radium Valley Vacation Resort
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Radium Hot Springs
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Long and broad sites with grass and cabanas in premium sites...get one if you can. All the sites I saw were nice regardless. I would stay here often if I lives near enough. Well maintained and appealing, close to town. Staff was either lovely or cold, depending upon but it made no appreciable difference to the nice experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KathyL1956

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Not Sure where to start with this one. Last minute idea looking for a spot for myself and my sixteen year old son to spend some quality time.My wife suggest Radium BC less then three hours away from Calgary,Ab.Got on the phone and called up the resort very friendly and they had room for the weekend for me .
Wow in this season..

I agreed and booked the unknown.Arrived a few hours later to my surprise I was impressed. Great little spot hidden away. Mainly a full owner or shall I say strata ownership that makes some money on available spots. Great amenities from mini put to beach volleyball,indoor pool and hot tub,outdoor pool and a little espresso ish bar near the pool and great gym according to my son.

The price was $75.00 per night all in. We walked into town for the white water raffling took about 40 minutes. Power water waste and cable all included and they have a bbq and little covered porch on every site. But don't bet on the wifi no luck with it in four days.

I hope this helps tzyzwq.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank tzyzwq
Reviewed 27 March 2017

My husband and I stayed at this resort recently. The staff were very abrupt and rude to us. They would not allow use of bathrooms after 10pm at night and had a list of their 'rules' which were ridiculous. There is a wood mill very close by which goes all night and is VERY noisy. It is not the rustic sweet place they make it out to be on website or in brochure. Very unpleasant experience!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Surfshark
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here twice. Summer and winter. Great RV spots with private covered decks and propane bbq grills. Great indoor pool, hot tub and game room. Everything is clean and orderly, staff is very friendly and accommodating. Conveniently located.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnjoan2012
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Lots of good scenic sites. Large units get the best sites. Our 30 ft fifth wheel just fit with truck in site we were assigned. Close together sites lacked privacy in our area. Wooden decks along side space for trailer made it impossible to fully deploy 3step stairs so it was a tripping hazard . Had to red tape the step edge. Indoor pool looked good. Outdoor pool not open in Sept. when we travel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family