All reviews beautiful hotel pool and hot tub the west coast grill high ceilings boat launch coffee bar on site restaurant small town water view rooms are large sooke harbour vancouver island long weekend beautiful view downtown victoria king bed off season
Reviewed 29 April 2017

This hotel was amazing! It was such a wonderful little getaway! The staff were lovely and The West Coast Grill was great! All the amenities were clean and well kept. The room was amazing, clean, tidy, spacious and the view was perfect. Thank you! It was a perfect trip to celebrate a birthday!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alex B, Assistant General Manager at Prestige Oceanfront Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a perfect birthday getaway! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

The hotel is very nice, convenient to the area, good food in the restaurant, comfortable rooms, great staff. The lobby motif is very West Coast and attractive and inviting.We have stayed here before and certainly would again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review on your stay at the Prestige Oceanfront Resort. We are glad to hear that you found our Hotel decor attractive and inviting and that you enjoyed our location, rooms, staff and the food at the West Coast Grill. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The staff and the hotel are great. They are all professional in their appearance and their manner. The view is awesome. The pool and hot tub are great. Restaurant and lounge are great too. I recommend the truffle macaroni and cheese - delis.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the view, our pool & hot tub and the food at the West Coast Grill. Thank you as well for your kind comments about our staff. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sooke.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I booked this place for two nights when I first arrived they were friendly checked us in, got to my room only to be disappointed to find it wasn't the same as the picture when booking the room I paid extra for a belcony viewing the ocean only to find out it faced the across rooms(and it looked older, wasn't what I expected) so I went down to the front desk right away to tell them but unfortunately they couldn't move us cause they were "booked solid" & said I'd have to wait till check out time the next day, they cleaned a room and had one ready by 1:00pm, called me to let me know that day. getting moved to the new room was exactly what I had saw in the picture when first booking this place online, it was everything I wanted & am satisfied with how they dealt with it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank M3945RWmaryw

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your first room was not as you expected but am glad that we were able to move you the next day to a room you were happy with and that you were satisfied with how the issue was dealt with. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Nice property in a great location. Clean and quiet. Nice spot for a romantic couples get away. Rooms nicely appointed. Would be nice if breakfast was included like other Best Western properties. Overall would recommend!

1  Thank DGPoleman

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed a nice romantic weekend away and that you enjoyed your room. We do offer a bed & breakfast package which can be booked directly with the Hotel which I would recommend considering for your next stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.