All reviewsmini golfwater slidesfamily reunionconvenience storekids loved the poolgreat familycomfortable cabinbedroom townhouseneeded a place to staypicnic tablessuper funbit datednice staylong weekendvancouver islandpaulwaterslides
Reviewed 24 March 2015

My boyfriend and I had an AMAZING stay. It was bad weather and we started out camping but they helped us get the best rate to upgrade to a room. WE loved the staff and how friendly they were. A MUST STAY. And will be going back very soon. A big thank you to Paul the Manager who helped stay in contact and helped get use the room. Best place in Qualicum.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2015

We camp here every summer. It has everything you need and then some. The sites are great sizes and the weather is always good. Its great beingvsi close to Combs. The beach across the street is amazing!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy C
Reviewed 18 January 2015

Fantastic time spent at the Riverside. My kids loved the waterslide and mini golf. I loved the location and the staff were great to me and my family. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the area. Their manager really went out of his way to make sure that our trip was memorable and peaceful - Thanks Paul!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank notfidel
Reviewed 25 December 2014

This is the best place to stay with your basic room all the way up to a 3 bedroom cabin and tenting sites to full hook up sites! the is so much to do and many new cool things on the way for next summer!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2014

It was clean and nicely furnished. Everything was new and we were warm in a few minutes after travelling through a steady downpour down the island. Our little dog was comfortable and at home in this pet friendly suite.

A few minutes away, there is a walk to the beach where several sea lions were frolicking noisily. What a great spot!

We forgot our expensive raincoats and after several phone calls, they will be sent by courier to us. The manager stepped In to make it right for us when another employee was utterly useless. We truly appreciated that attention to our oversight,

Room Tip: Ask for a recently renovated room.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple