“Great dinner”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: In 1993 Brewery Bay Food Company opened its doors in beautiful downtown Orillia as a 'fun dining' option for our locals and visitors alike. We wanted people of all ages and experiences to walk through the door and feel comfortable, greeted with a big smile and a large menu. Over twenty years later, Brewery Bay has remained true to its roots. There is something for everyone - vegans and carnivores alike! Good Grub Sit on the restaurant side with your family and indulge in our fried pickles, wonderful salads or one of our fabulous burgers and, of course, our famous cookie skillet for dessert! Great Pub Enjoy the pub, where we serve 12 different draught on tap, a wide selection of wine and scotch and a long list of cocktails and martinis. Patio The seasonal patio offers a wonderful people-watching view, centrally located in our beautiful and historic downtown Orillia. Parties Or make a booking in our private party room where we specifically cater to the needs of your event - romantic night out, birthday party or business meeting.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The Brewery Bay was suggested by several people prior to my visit. Upon my arrival, I spoke with a group just leaving asking about the food. It was highly recommended. I just had the Fish and Chips but it was delicious and prepared perfectly.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Great meal. very large portions. The grilled chicken salad was excellent. The location and outside patio are very nice.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This was a nice restaurant with a pub like atmosphere. I had the veggie wrap and a beer. Good service and within walking distance from the waterfront. I will eat here again if I am in town.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Portions are huge! Service was always with a smile. The atmosphere was casual and welcoming. Reminded me of my hometown restaurant. Perfect!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here after kayaking on lake Couchiching. The food and beer was great. They have delicious milkshakes that the kids loved. We ate outside- very relaxed atmosphere and great food!

1  Thank EDelaney24