“Love Those Fajitas”

Kelseys Original Roadhouse
Ranked #32 of 184 Restaurants in Orillia
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Reviewed 1 October 2018

One of our favourite meals at Kelsey's is their Chicken Fajitas which are always delicious. Service was good, we asked for a booth and were easily seated in one.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

My sister and I came for dinner on a Saturday before seeing a show at Rama. The hostess said it would be a 15 min wait which we found quite reasonable so we decided to stay and wait. Over half an hour later, we finally got our table... But only after a group of 4 people who walked in about 10 min after us spoke to a manager (whom they seemed to know) right in front of us and managed to get a table before us. We weren't very impressed with this. Our waitress was quite lovely, which was really the only plus of our experience. We mentioned to her that we were in a bit of a rush so we'd like to get our bills as soon as our food arrives, which she said was no problem. Our food took about 45 min to arrive and, when it did, the bottom bun of my burger was cold (refrigerator temperature), wet, and soggy. My sister said her pasta was ok, but I did not enjoy my burger. Overall, it was not a great experience and I will likely not eat here again.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

First time around my steak was great on a Saturday. A return visit a month later, on a Tuesday, was wretched. Very disappointing, as I was trying to assuage a beef craving. For the money, I should have just decided to pay a little more and go to Cedar at Rama again.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick.bite and brew. Great ice cold beer and a quick order of wings. Attentive staff

Thanks.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The staff is the only reason I eat here. The chicken wing and beer specials in the bar are what I have most often. This is Good. The rest of the menu is standard and over priced.

I like the balsamc viniger chicken, but it is expensive, now for what you get. Some times the service is really slow. Moderate value for your money.