“Our anniversary dinner ”

Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro
Ranked #5 of 183 Restaurants in Orillia
Price range: US$15 - US$23
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

The "grape & olive bistro" is a restaurant you just must take an evening to try, the food is beyond exceptional,, the chefs really put that extra effort into their creations,, I tried "the duck" dish, and I'm so happy I gave it a try, it was Delish!!! The servers even went to extra mile, to make my wife smile with a special desert plate,, hands down, my favourite restaurant yet,, I give it 5 out of 5,,, try it

Michelle W, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Hello Anniversary Dinner,

I am so happy you enjoyed your Anniversary at the Grape & Olive, thanks for choosing us. I will make sure I pass on your lovely message onto my team. We hope to see you again on your next Anniversary and congratulations.

Michelle Weber
General Manage

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Attended here around 9 am one Friday morning. Our server was Heather who did a pretty decent job considering how many people were there. I looked at the all you can eat brunch but nothing there excited me. So I went with the Hungry Man's Breakfast ($9.00) that came with three eggs, tasty slightly spicy home fries, rye toast and FIVE slices of ham. It was all done very nicely and I would consider it again.
R went with Eggs Benedict ($12.00) which she enjoyed and found difficult to eat it all.
Overall a decent place to go for breakfast.

1  Thank David B
Michelle W, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Hi David B,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Heather is absolutely amazing and a real treasure. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Lovely casual dining (but you can dress up as well!) . Always eat at Grape & Olive at least once while visiting area. Always recommend the Sunday brunch. My favorite is the roast beef served the way you like it accompanied by horseradish sauce. There is a variety of breads, cold shrimp, salads etc., and beautiful, delicious desserts.

Hi Gail,

Thank you so much for your review - we look forward to serving you again. Bon appetit!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We learned of the Grape & Olive for the first time this year, and on a Monday, when many of the nice dining restaurants in Orillia are closed, we learned of the Grape & Olive, and boy are we glad the other restaurants were closed. It was a birthday dinner, and they didn't disappoint us. The service was excellent, and the food matched it. Large portions, so pace yourself appropriately. We were well attended to, and they offer service with a smile, the way it should be delivered. If you are visiting Orillia and you won't a dinner like good ol' fashion home cooking, and casual at that, if you wish, then don't leave without stopping at the Grape & Olive. Trust me, you will want to eat "olive" your dinner!

Michelle W, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Hi Howard W,

Thank you for your wonderful review - best wishes to the Birthday guy or gal!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This Restaraunt is superb,I've never had A bad meal,and never have I had bad service.Norma Jean is great knows what I drink and always suggest something I enjoy for dinner.We have been there at least 20 times.

Michelle W, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Hello Trickyricky,

Thanks so much for your lovely comments. See you soon.

Michelle Weber