“Nothing to Brag about!!”

Webers Charcoal Barbecued Hamburgers
Ranked #16 of 184 Restaurants in Orillia
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Heard the lineup were long, but the food was FANTASTIC, so I wanted to see for myself. We drove up to Muskoka and stopped in for a bite to eat. Yes the line ups were very long, but the wait was not very long. Once I was in I saw how clean and efficient the staff was. They were all in happy and they knew what to do. The food was OK nothing to brag about, the buns were cold and the food taste the same as any other place. Nothing special. So you do get the value for the money. Me personally I would go back again, but only if I happen to be driving by, but I would not go out of my way.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I have heard about this place a few times and decided to check it out on the way to Muskoka, be prepared to wait in line for your food. Our wait wasn't that long maybe 20 minutes from the time we ordered till we left the line. The burgers are average I wouldn't say it was amazing, worth going one time. They only take cash, there is an ATM on site. We got 2 cheeseburgers, fries and then a poutine. The burgers aren't greasy which is great and they are good, the fries were cold by the time we got the burgers but all in time it was a good thing to try.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Finally stopped and survived the line up to only be met with dissatisfaction. There is nothing special about this place, just a typical burger place that has now only become famous from all the travelling citidiots heading north. Now they add a Starbucks..Are you kidding me? That's a guaranteed citidiot attraction! Get back to the home town feel Webers and off the money train!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

On recommendation from a friend, we stopped for a burger on a rainy day. The burger was average, frankly, because of the limit on toppings, but everything was fresh and made upon ordering. Cash payment only. The layout of the property has food purchased in one building, tables in a separate, kinda funky train car nearby, washrooms in another separate train car, all clean but chilly due to the weather that day. The drawback on a rainy day is having to carry one's food outside and walk on gravel or boardwalks that were slick and therefore slippery. On a fair weather day, this would be a great location to spend time exploring the forested grounds and relaxing in the Adirondack chairs. Seasonal.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have been stopping at Webers for the last 40 years On the way and back from the cottage
Simply the best place for burger and fries I know of well worth pulling off the Highway for