“Great Food!!!”

Chef Simon's Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 185 Restaurants in Orillia
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Vietnamese & Thai cuisine take out food at it best!
Description: Vietnamese & Thai cuisine take out food at it best!
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Ordered Thai - fantastic take-out food. Very fresh. Wish they would open a full size eat-in restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Very happy to find this restaurant all the way up here in orillia.
Food is great.
Enjoy it and try items on the menu
Youve never tried before
You will love it

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My first time!! I ordered the Pho, I have never had it before and figured I'd go for the classic noodle soup.
I ordered to go and service was quick and friendly. When I arrived home (20 min away) my food was still piping hot! The food is all separate - noodles, beef, lime, and lime leaves all nicely snuggled in the bowl and the piping hot broth is ready to pour over - mmmmmm. It was delicious. The broth was lovely, layers of flavour. The beef was tender and the sausage (I believe) was a nice addition to the dish.
There were 2 sauces to add in if you choose - a garlic and a spicier one.
I'll definitely return for Pho again and looking forward to trying other menu items.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I often eat at Chef Simon's kitchen. I've ordered many times for lunch for our office and go pick it up. I've tried many dishes and all of them are delicious. My favourite is the peanut sauce chicken. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We tried this place for lunch before hitting the Casino.

There is only one other place in Orillia that has pho. Unfortunately that other place is geared towards Canadian tastes, and it at best mediocre.

We both tried the pho, and it was definitively more authentic (bonus marks on the fried onions, which can really change the texture of the broth). We will definitely come back here, next time we'll try the pad thai.

Note that this place has very limited seating (I think room fo six people?).

Date of visit: December 2017