“Friendliness and Service”
Review of Gite A la Revasse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Perce
Gite A la Revasse
Ranked #5 of 14 Perce B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This B and B has a location a few blocks off of main street, so nice and quiet. Our room was spacious, had an en suite bathroom and air-conditioning, if we needed it. But what makes this B and B stand out is the friendliness and desire to please as shown by owners Brenda and William.
We signed up for Willie's Jeep Tour and very glad we did as it added local history, sights I hadn't even dreamed were there and gave me the best shots of the rock that were possible.
Brenda served a filling pancake breakfast with lots of extras which gave us energy for a day of walking around the island.
It's a very cheery and welcoming place. And, has nice area outside for picnic eating and a refrigerator in your room for keeping provisions cold. Can't think of a better place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Eloise H

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Rocher Perce was the crowning moment of a trip filled with excellent adventures for us -- and Gite a la Revasse was the perfect resting place for that. For 2 days in early July we enjoyed the company of our very friendly and helpful hosts, who were patient with our tres pauvre francais and gave good tips on places to go. The room was very nice and we loved the breakfasts and conversation. It's within an easy walk of the overlook to Roche Perce and ferry to Ile Bonaventure.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with the room lock, don't be afraid to ask! (We found that ours would work f...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CBE0910
Reviewed 28 August 2011

My wife and I stayed at this B&B for 3 nights in August 2011.

I have only positive things to say about our stay and our hosts, William and Brenda. Their B&B is clean, friendly and her breakfasts are first rate. It is only a couple of blocks from the centre of town; an easy walk to restaurants, gift shops and the famous Perce rock.

The highlight of our stay was the tour of the mountain that William gives. He knows the back country and his vehicle is equiped to cope with the mountain. Take it from me; you would not want to drive your own car. And, with William at the wheel, you will get a chance to profit from the beautiful views the tour provides - don't miss it.

All in all, La Revasse is a very nice B&B and I would not hesitate one instant recommending it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Friendly hosts, basic room with bathroom and tasty but basic breakfast. We stayed at a different B&B the next night that we preferred over this one.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grumpa
Reviewed 2 September 2010

I have just returned from three incredible days in Perce, Quebec .

I stayed at A La Revasse B & B - a festive maritme-theme - hosted by Brenda and William which was just a block and a half from Perce Rock, tour boats out to the Rock and Bonaventure Island, stores, restaurants, the tourist office, and hiking trails.

Brenda is a warm and energetic hostess with a natural talent for creating wholesome and filling breakfasts made with all local products - (In fact the day I left I had to leave at 5 a.m on the bus and Brenda even packed my a breakfast/lunch to take on my 13 hour journey to Quebec City.

William is the local taxi driver and tour guide extraordinaire. He and Brenda share their lovely home ( with 5 available rooms; I stayed in 2 separate rooms as I miss booked my dates I stayed in the room called La Traverse & Bonaventure and both were more than adaquate!

William and Brenda have found there niche and their talents, their knowledge, and their love of Perce shows in everything they do.

This B & B was very busy with some of the most pleasant and interesting fellow travellers that I have ever met, yet William and Brenda somehow could meet and address every question or need that we all had even if my French was terrible!

Williams tour starting at Mont-Sainte-Anne, then the Grotto or to the beautiful little village of Anse-a-Beaufils the vistas were beautiful! I think that Perce is one of Canada's Hidden gems!

Everywhere in Gaspe, people were so friendly and kind - and although my French is horrible, people were more than happy to help

I will visit Perce again - there is so much more to see and more good people to meet - and of course, stay with Brenda and William.

You will not regret it Perce was an amazing experience!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple