US$213
US$151
US$134
HotelsClick
TripAdvisor
All reviewsseafood restaurantfront desk clerkcheck in was easyonsite restaurantnew ownersconvenient locationnice staynice roomjacuzzi tubrooms were very cleansausagecasinomcdonaldsfridgetournamentchannelssupper
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We took a family trip to 1000 island in July. We were very happy with our stay. We had booked the family suite. It had 2 bedrooms so kids had their own room.It was ideal for family as it was very clean had microwave,iron,fridge,and coffee maker.It was walking distance town.The staffwas excellent.They happily gave us extra blankets and pillows for the kids.My husband loved the breakfast,as it had hot waffles and sausages. Will definitely visit again.s

Room Tip: Think outside the box
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Stayed at the Quality Inn, they had clean and spacious rooms. Has microwaves (very rare to see now), fridges and coffee makers. The front desk staff was very helpful and respectful. The breakfast was very good and was refilled at a good frequency. It was located right in the town, making it very easy to get the attractions.
Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone that is planning to visit Gananoque.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Stayed in the hotel about 10 years ago and decided to go back based on that experience. A big mistake. I don’t think that any work has been done on the place since then. I don’t think it warrants the title of “Quality” or “suite”as it doesn’t seem to be either.
The room was a little run down and looked worn and dirty. The shower was ok if you are shorter than 5’ tall...useless if you are taller. No fan in the bathroom so the steam after a shower takes forever to clear.
The check-in was fairly straight forward as I had paid when I booked but the front desk person wasn’t overly friendly or helpful. He didn’t welcome me or tell me where the complimentary breakfast would be served or where the ice machine was. Had to figure all this out myself.
The bed was ok. Not comfortable but not the worst I have experienced in a hotel either.
The room was a little drafty and the heater was noisy and hard to control the amount of heat that it put out. Either too much or too little. Not a great nights sleep anyway.
The free continental breakfast was below average and not worth mentioning.
All in all I was disappointed with my stay and will not go back until it either has a management change a complete renovation or better yet both.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was a lesson learned. I booked this place based on brand name and price level and didn't follow my usual practice of reading the reviews. After we arrived I took a look and yep, they were right!!

The staff was very friendly, no issues there. The place itself is VERY run down. It needs a complete overhaul. The rooms stink, have dust webs and signs of poor past repairs. The only positive is the beds were comfortable and the sheets appeared clean. And the only bugs we saw were flies and spiders.

Yuck!!!

Room Tip: Best room is at a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night and we definitely will never stay here again. Unfortunately I did not realize that I booked a smoking room until check in. Smoking rooms in this day and age are non existent and just gross, (and I’m a smoker.) The room smelled terrible and had to leave the door and window open in hopes to air it out. Bugs, both dead and alive, filthy bathroom and entire room unclean in general. Smoke residue that had not been cleaned in a very long time. Dirty hairdryer, cobwebs covered in dust hanging from the ceilings, sticky, dirty floors (we wouldn’t even put our luggage on the floor) and kept shoes on at all times. Broken heating unit. Toilet paper shoved in the wall to fill holes. Filthy microwave and fridge. I cleaned every surface with Clorox wipes before we would use them. Shower/tub unit filthy to the point we wouldn’t use it. I had an unsatisfactory interaction with the front desk clerk who was adamant the room was clean even though I showed photos to prove otherwise and then was told to go find and complain to housekeeping. An even more unprofessional response from the General Manager when I finally did receive a response.
A Poorly operated and maintained hotel in my opinion and definitely not worth the frustration or the $188.94 we paid. Just a bad experience all around.

A picture speaks a thousand words.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple