Nice Place! Great Romantic View! Pleasant service! Clean! Would recommend this place for Couples! Business! Solo! Friends! Regarding Family's it's depends what they looking for...We are travelling with a small child. The room we got has 2 beds (I was too tiered to realise it right away). It's not really suitable, when you travel with a child. And the room pretty small for 3 of us. We didn't get a nice view. But it's ok. The place is nice and quiet. For next time would prefer something with a nice view, bigger size room, 1 king/queen bed(for child safe sleep) and with microwave and a small fridge. If they have it, don't mind to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies the original the Gananoque Carriage Works factory. Converted to a hotel in 1896, the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada