“Gananoque gem”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gananoque
Stonewater Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 12 Gananoque B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 May 2017

This was our first time in Gananoque, but it won't be our last. The Stonewater B&B was the highlight of our stay. It's proximity to waterfront attractions and to downtown was perfect, but it's the manor itself that was so enjoyable. We stayed in the loft, which was spacious and comfortable and very private, yet the highlight was the gastro pub attached to it! Quaint and cozy, excellent food, live entertainment on the weekend, and so much fun. The hosts (Jeff and Sue) were friendly and helpful and provided excellent service to us. Highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: All rooms looked comfy and cozy, but the loft was quiet, w kitchenette, bright and spacious with fab...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We recently stayed at Stonewater for a long weekend, staying in the Loft. The room is large and quite comfortable with a great view of the St. Lawrence. It is equipped with a great tub, a shower and kitchen facilities. The breakfast is made to order and of excellent quality. I was traveling with a kayak and bicycle on my car and Jeff and Sue, the owners, went out of their way to make sure they were stored safely. I think that their hospitality is what really makes this place stand out.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Stonewater fit my needs perfectly. I was looking for a staycation and a small, quiet place to reflect for the weekend. With great water views, and a small pub attached, I was very pleased to spend 2 nights there. Your hosts Jeff and Sue are very personable, and easy to get along with. I would highly recommend staying here if you are ever in Gananoque. The live music downstairs in the pub was great, not too loud, and I was only a few feet away from the stage. Very well done folks!

Room Tip: I stayed in 'The Loft' and was very surprised at the privacy and size up there.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JoAnne_RLM
Reviewed 3 April 2017

First of al,l the people in Gananaoque are very welcoming and helpful! I was traveling with my family, we had no idea where to stay for the evening. Went to a local restaurant, the bartender recommended the Stonewater and introduced us to the owners. Jeff and Sue are very kind and it shows in there business. Their B&B was one of the cleanest and well set up B&B I ever stayed at. All there rooms had everything you needed. Very quaint and comfy. Walkable to the lake, the top room has views of the lake, so beautiful. My night was very peaceful and well rested. In the morning, Jeff and Sue made a wonderful breakfast and we sat out on the porch with views of the lake with the fireplaces roaring. I can't even imagine what this place is like in the summer, going to have to plan a summer trip. Thank you Jeff and Sue!!!

Room Tip: Top room is Amazing!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TammyH20s
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The stonewater bed and breakfast was a lucky little find my mom and uncle found as we were traveling through Ontario. Jeff and Sue the owners were some of the nicest people we have ever met. They were very hospitable, they showed us to our rooms, gave us a little tour of the place and in the morning made delightful breakfast with some of the best bacon I have ever had! I highly recommend giving this place a check! It is very close to the water as well! So apparently during the summer it is a great place for water activities!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family